Anyone who can talk landraces in Spanish?

Hey everyone,

Big fan of the landrace movement here, and a newbie on the forum.

I have a podcast in Spanish where I talk all things regenerative. In each episode I interview someone about a specific topic, and would love to do one on landraces. Does anyone know someone with first-hand experience with landraces who can also speak Spanish?

Much appreciated.

5 Likes

That’s really exciting! @stevelarson for sure. @Shao @Tanjaeskildsen are in Spain. Marcos Cortes Bacilio (in Guerrero) can speak about traditional landraces in Mexico.

1 Like

I don’t speak Spanish but I’m learning and I’ve listened to your podcast as a learning exercise. I really liked the one with Gisela Mir from last February. Keep it up.

2 Likes

I don’t have a season’s experience of growing out a mix of genetically diverse crops yet, but have learned a tremendous amount from reading Joseph’s posts on Mother Earth news, taking the class, and perhaps above all engaging with the community (including lurking :laughing:).

I would very happily talk about this possibility when I have at least a season’s real practical experience!

1 Like

Yo hablo espanol, pero me falta muchas palabras para nombres de verduras. He traducido 2/3 del libro a espanol. Quizas conosco mas que pienso.

I sent you a PM Chapi. :blush::wave:

Ping @Richard

@arribaelverde Are you still active? Which spanish podcast?