Going To Seed brochures available

If anyone is going to a local event where there is an opportunity to give out/share a brochure about landrace gardening and our website, I would be glad to mail you some. The brochure was designed by Katie @bramblewoodhill (thank you, Katie!), and has beautiful photos and lots of information:

Final_Professonial_Print_Landrace_Brochure.pdf (8.1 MB)

I have about 600 copies and would love to see them make their way around the world. Please pm me with your address and I’ll see that you get some. Thanks!

4 Likes

Nice brochure. Informative and colourful. Most won’t spot the tiny typo.

Good eyes, @RayS ! Can we ask you to proofread next time?

Sure. I’ve done proofreading professionally. Long time ago but old habits die hard.

Thank you! We have a seed swap coming up as well as a monthly networking lunch for growers. I’ll contact you about sending some.

Spring is nearly upon us here in the Northern Hemisphere. If you’ll be attending a seed swap or other gardening event and would like to share some brochures about our community, I’ll be glad to mail you some.

Final_Professonial_Print_Landrace_Brochure.pdf (8.1 MB)

1 Like

@xxxxx We would very much like to support your efforts to share information about landrace gardening with people at the county fair. I would be very glad to send brochures at no cost to you. (Send me a private message with your address.) If you feel very strongly against that, I would encourage you to make a donation to our organization. The other possibility is for you to print your own brochures using the PDF that I’ve linked in my earlier post. Or, if you prefer your home printer, this is a better version for that:

Flat 2 sided Print_Landrace_Brochure (8.5 × 11 in).pdf (10.8 MB)

I hope you’ll be entering your seeds in the county competitions this year. Interest in landrace gardening and seed saving may be greater now that people have experienced seed and soil amendment shortages during the pandemic. We need people like you to spread the word!!

2 Likes

@xxxxx Those are wonderful ideas for getting the word out. There is certainly some urgency to improve our food system before it’s too late. So, if anyone else out there can help distribute brochures at a local event or have them placed next to a seed library, pm me your address and I will mail some to you. Or feel free to print your own using the links in my previous posts above.

1 Like

There are still about 175 brochures left, in case anyone is going to an event and would be willing to distribute them. Send me your address in a private message and I’ll ship them out ASAP. Thanks!

1 Like

We sell at the local farmers market every Saturday and attend a few plant events per year, I’d be happy to hand them out as many people ask lots of questions when I bring up landrace growing.

1 Like

Anyone who is interested in brochures can now download a pdf or order printed copies from the website: Brochure - Pack of 20 – Going to Seed

2 Likes