Videos on YouTube channel

Whenever YouTube suggests one of the videos on the Landrace Gardening channel I watch it. Although I saw most of them when I did the course it’s great to see them again and be reinspired.
Thank you to whomever is working to make these available on YouTube.

4 Likes

Glad you’re appreciating them! I will look for some more to post, thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

On the YT channel playlists, the one titled “International” (which is itself a confusing title), it appears to have 42 videos but the vast majority are duplicates. There are only 12-ish individual videos. Also, there is a random Spanish video at the bottom that appears to be a President’s speech celebrating four years in office; I don’t know Spanish, and maybe there’s something relevant to landracing in it, but I wanted to point it out in case there isn’t and its addition to the playlist was an accident.

Thanks for letting me know! I cleaned it all up, hadn’t ever paid attention to playlists before so no idea why the duplications were about. And if you ever want to correct the English subtitles on any of Joseph’s videos so they can be translated more correctly, let me know…

@julia.dakin Do you mean transcribing English subtitles? I can do that, sure; don’t know anything except English, is all. I could also help with suggestions to further organize the site and/or YT channel, if you’d like.

I just rewatched a bunch of videos as well. A bunch of good pick me up videos to get into the spring spirit.

1 Like